Sunday, 11 June 2017

Hello Beasties ^^

Back in January 2016 Mr posted about a super kawaii artist named TJ Lubrano and some super cute watercolour paintings that he had bought from her to kawaii up our home. Well TJ Lubrano continues to create beautiful pieces of art and I was lucky enough to receive one from Mr as a present:


I am a huge fan of Maleficent so when Mr saw this he said he had to get it for me! <3 This is a beautiful original watercolour painting of Maleficent with Hello Beastie, a phrase she uses towards Aurora in the movie, above her. This has to be one of my favourite pieces of art to date and is so delicately done. You can still get your hand on a print of this painting from TJ Lubrano's store which has recently been relaunched on etsy.

Mr also treated me to some Maleficent pieces at Christmas:


Mr got me this super cute Maleficent tote bag and pass holder from Japan and a Maleficent Lego minifigure ^^. I always find it really hard to find Disney Villain merchandise and even harder to get my hands on Maleficent merch so I was super happy Mr found me these!

We are big fans of Disney Villains, especially since we visited Disney Sea when it was all decorated for a Villain Halloween! Gaston is Mr's favourite Disney Villain, hopefully more merch for the Villains will get released the more popular they get!

Catch you later Kawaiisters! ^^
PinkuiroPixie

No comments:

Post a Comment